Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Mr. Flynn's Little Lie

Anybody who has listened to the news recently has heard of Michael Flynn. You know the guy who was national security director for just a second or two. The guy in the picture.
He worked really hard during Trump's campaign. It probably seemed like a good idea to meet with the Russian ambassador. It may have even been a good idea. I can't make up my mind on that one. People knew he was meeting with the ambassador. It didn't seem to matter at the time.

A couple of months flew by and Michael's hard work paid off he was selected to be the National Security Advisor. Then those visits with that Russian ambassador were brought up. The vice president asked about the visit and Michael made a choice it seems as though he lied about the visit.

I thought about this incident the other day. Someone told me to just give a different answer that wasn't honest. I said no I don't think so. That just complicates things if you don't tell things the way the happened. Just ask Michael Flynn how it complicates things. Mr. Flynn's Little Lie really probably is the one thing that comprised his position. And even though the consequences aren't the same for me. I just don't want the complications in any form that he has faced.




No comments:

Post a Comment