Friday, May 5, 2017

Thrifty Finds Week 17

Another week and yes, there has been more thrifting. It's just part of the week. No week is complete without a trip to a yard sale, estate sale, or thrift shop. I have had a few requests to see what I have done with these finds. One is coming this week. I promise! But here are the finds of the week.
Here's a complete picture of some of my finds. They are pretty cool, and one of them is really going to be put into action in a completely different manner than it looks.

You can see a piece of fabric with blue polka dots. It was adorable, and I thought it went well with the sheer fabric in the top picture. And how can you go wrong with blue. I also scored some really cool buttons. I mean a bunch of them. They are pretty cool ones too! The bottom bag has ceramic buttons in it.
I found a basket full of these wooden curtain rings. I have been looking for them pretty much everywhere. It was a major score. I got the basket of rings and the basket for $5. The rings sell for at least $10 a dozen. I got three dozen for $5. It was a great feeling.
And of course there is a that craft book Have a Natural Christmas. It is full of ideas, and I can't wait to put some of them into action.

So these are my finds for the week. Let me know what you think, and look for a post that has some of these items incorporated later in the week.




No comments:

Post a Comment