Sunday, May 21, 2017

Thrifty Finds Week 19

It's no surprise, but I went thrift shopping again this week. It seems like you all should know this is going to come up. I do it every week.  And I was lucky to find some really cool items. Here is what I found this week.
Here's the complete score. It wasn't too bad as far as finds go. If you saw my post Thrifty Finds Week 18, you already now what I have planned for the bear. I was fortunate enough to find a smaller version of the bear this week. How did that happen?
I also found a really great red leather jacket. And my favorite find of the week is the Fender guitar shirt with the angel on the front. It's a super score!
I also found an adorable pair of shoes made out of lace, and a heart shaped trinket box. The box has little roses on the top of it. It has such a romantic feel about it!
And last but not least, I found a trivia book. I have a friend who is a huge trivia fan. She loves it! It's perfect to add to a gift bag for her.

Happy thrifting to all of you. Let me know what you have found recently.


No comments:

Post a Comment