Thursday, May 25, 2017

You Must Live a Different Life

I was talking to someone the other day. And they began joking about how difficult their life was. They asked me why I was so happy all the time? I informed them that something good happens everyday. The individual replied you must live a different life than I do.

I instantly thought I get so tired of all this negativity. But then I realized I don't live this person's life, and things can be much different from appearances.

And then I thought about all the good things in my life. And I thought about the times that I have had difficulties. I thought about how I made it through those difficult times. I thought about how I depended on thinking of the good things that happened each day. I then realized that why is it how difficult it is for us to see the great things that are going on each day in our lives.

I instantly felt sorry for the individual I was speaking to because I know something that she doesn't. I know that something good happens in everyone's life everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment