Thursday, June 1, 2017

Go Gettting June 2017

Another month has flown by. And I do mean that it has flown by. May is a long month, but man did time move quickly. And with the new month of June come new goals. First, let's take a look at how I did with my goals for May.

I did put together a design for a tee shirt. I just need to get it set up in café press or another site like it. So kudos to me, I achieved my first goal.

I also wanted to get the porch cleaned, and I sort of did. It is now usable, but not like I pictured it in my mind when I thought up the project. So that's goal number two met.

I don't understand it, but hiking did not occur on a regular basis this month. It seemed like such an easy goal. I enjoy doing it, but each week for some reason or another it just didn't happen. I want this to change though.

And lastly, I did organize some of my creative ideas into a couple of folders. I have a place to store and reference ideas just a little easier than before. So hurry for me!

Now, on to the new goals for the month of June

Blood Work

I went to the doctor a couple of months ago, I was supposed to get some blood work done. But I put it off. Yes, I told myself I was spending so much time with the physical therapy I had to do that I just couldn't take the time to get the blood work done. Okay, it was an excuse, but it needs done. So I will get it done this month. Maybe even today.

Pictures

I have taken loads of pictures over the past couple of years for my blog. Some are even pretty good. I want to put all of the ones I have stored on my computer onto a separate storage device so I can transport them easier. 

Garage

The garage is a mess. And I want to be able to use it. I am trying to save up money to fix the garage up a little, but there is some stuff that just has to go in the garage. Mainly all the junk that I have stored in there. So this month, I want to get all of the recyclable items cleared out of the garage.

Songbook

I saw a really cool project when I was going through all of my creative ideas. It looks like something I can do pretty easily, and it can look really cool. I'm going to get it started and hopefully finished this month.

So do you think I will get everything accomplished this month?





No comments:

Post a Comment