Sunday, June 25, 2017

It's Sunday and I'm Smiling

It's been a couple of weeks since I shared some of the things in life that have truly made me happy. And shouldn't Sunday be a day that we share these things?

Being able to breathe easier because my cold is gone. They say summer colds are the worst, and I believe it. I've been coughing and sneezing for over a week. And it has finally broken up. Hurray!

Lush products! Aren't they just the greatest? I'm currently loving their perfume Karma. It just has a wonderful earthy scent. I love it!
The festival season has arrived. Ribfest, Germanfest, Greekfest, they are all so much fun, and well the food is awesome at each festival.

That totally awesome feeling you have when you realize that you don't have to prove you're right about something. Knowing that you are right is simply enough. And okay, there is a specific person I know that this applies to. Why does that person have to argue about everything?

That mini series The White Queen has drama and beautiful costumes. It will definitely remind you to be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment