Thursday, August 31, 2017

Remembering Those Moments With Nature

I really enjoy nature. But like most people I just don't have enough time t spend a lot of time out in the wild. So I have to take what comes my way. I have found that I have to push myself to open my eyes and see what is going on around me. But when I push myself to do this, I have some really great memories of nature.

Recently, I had an experience with lightening. No, I wasn't struck by lightening. But it struck close to the area I was in. It made a big impression on me, and I wanted to remember the moment. I wanted to remember how it looked and felt when I saw that flash come from nowhere. And I realized there are loads of ways I could do that. I decided to stretch myself a little, and write a poem. I am no poet, so I am not going to share this poem with you. But it did help identify and put down what happened in those moments.
So what moment in nature do you want to remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment