Sunday, September 3, 2017

September Goals 2017

It's hard to believe that August has come and gone already. The days are getting a little shorter now, and that is a sign that summer will be coming to a close in a few weeks. Last month I had some goals that I actually did fairly well on. Let's take a look at those.

My first goal was to sand and paint this chair I have. I did it. I think the chair turned out fairly well. Let me know what you think of it.


The next goal involved updating my About page on my blog. I did this too. I'm on a roll. Two goals met so far.

I took a day trip with my friend while I was on vacation in August. I talk a little bit about the trip in my post Angel's Hand. If you are in Indiana, and you enjoy visiting cemeteries then you should really check this one out.

My last goal was to paint a portion of the basement. Well, I did work on this, there is just a lot more work that needs to be done in the basement. How does all this work pile up?

Now, it's off to what I want to accomplish this month.

Make Signs

My friend and I have started a little business. It's selling items we have created. I realized that I wanted some nice little signs for the project. I want them to be a little bit sturdy, and I want them to be portable. This month, I am going to make those little signs. It should be a fairly easy project to complete I think. I just have to do it.

Spelling

I have never been a good speller. It just doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Thank God, for spell checker. I would look like such a fool without it. But I have realized that some of my titles have some typos or misspelled words. Mainly misspelled words if I am honest. My goal is to correct some of those this month.

See A Band

I love live music. But I haven't gone out to see anyone play for the past couple of months. I just realized this the other day. I miss seeing the bands play, and they always make great conversation pieces. This month it is going to happen.

Clear Out The Junk Box

There is a box in my kitchen that has a lot of junk in it. I can't even remember what might be in the bottom of it, but this month I want to get that box cleaned out. This may actually be the most difficult goal of the month for me to complete. I just put off this type of thing all the time. So you guys have to hold me accountable.
So what goals do you all want to accomplish in September? 

No comments:

Post a Comment