Monday, September 11, 2017

Ten Beauty Commandments

We all know that times have changed, I recently saw a list of Ten Beauty Commandments from 1965. And I thought I would share them with you.

1. Thou shalt exercise faithfully and wisely at least once a day.
2. Thou shalt be ever fastidious and dainty in thy person.
3. Thou shalt be at all times groomed and prepared for public inspection.
4. Thou shalt strive for perfect of spirit and character, as well as surface beauty.
5. Thou shalt keep an open mind and weather eye for any and all new beauty secrets.
6. Thou shalt plan a day which provides time for personal care, abundant rest and proper meals.
7. Thou shalt make the most of thy attractive features and seek to improve defective ones.
8. Thou shalt seek professional guidance in selecting full foundation garments.
9. Thou shalt choose thy costumes to become thyself, and not according to style trends.
10. Thou shalt keep thy goal of perfection ever in sight. And work toward it constantly.

I have to admit I like commandment number six. I want to set aside a day for rest and personal care, but who on earth want to set a goal of perfection.

Let me know which of these 10 beauty commandments you would change?




No comments:

Post a Comment