Friday, September 8, 2017

Thrifty Finds Week 28

Yes, another week of thrifting has occurred. I had several birthday gifts I needed to look for along with all of the other items I can use in my daily life. So here are a few of the items I picked up this week.
This is the haul. Pretty good items were found this week. 
And all of them will be put to good use.
I found a cupcake hauler. I do not plan to use it to transport cupcakes, I thought it would be a great place to store and transport my bath bombs. It's a dry and has room for at least 24 items. This was a major find for me.
I found a bag full of Yankee Candle votive candles. There are a variety of scents so I am stocked up on candles for a little while.
The find of the day was a book on The Beatles. It's a perfect gift for a friend of mine. She is a huge fan of The Beatles, and you can never go wrong with anything related to them as a gift. 

So please let me know if there are any great thrift stores I need to check out in your area of the world. You never know, I just might be able to make a road trip there to check it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment