Thursday, October 12, 2017

The Can Opener Let Me Down

This year I have had a slight problem with can openers. You see they just seem to let me down.Some people reading this may be thinking how can a can opener let you down l. I am going to tell you how in this post.It was a cold winter day, and I thought wouldn't some chicken noodle soup be perfect. I dug through the cabinet and found that can of soup. There wasn't a pull top on this can so I searched out the dollar tree can opener. I punctured the top I turned the handle once,twice and then the problem arose. It broke in half. There was only a slit. And all that I could get out of the can was the broth.There would be no noodles for me that night.
I went to the store and bought another can opener. I decided to spend a little more money this time. But I wasn't going to spend loads on a can opener. It just didn't seem right. This one worked better. Until the day I wanted some peaches. I began opening the can, and the handle kept turning,but the can wasn't opening. Another can opener had let me down.
Today I went out and upgraded that simple kitchen tool again and hopefully this one will be the one that keeps going. After all the third time is the charm isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment