Saturday, September 8, 2012

Ahhhhh! It's 3:22!

That's 3:22 AM! That's what I thought when I woke up this morning. The Ahhhhhh was due to my alarm not going off like it was supposed to at 2:30 AM. Yep, that's when I rise and shine. 2:30 in the morning so I can get to work on time at 4:00 AM. So I threw on some clothes, brushed my teeth, jumped in the car, and drove to work. It was a miracle! I made it to work on time. And it was a good thing too. We were swamped with work today. If I would have been late, I never, and I mean never would have caught up the work I had to do.

Most people say I'd hate getting to work at 4AM, but I really love it.

Great things about working 4AM to Noon.

1. When most people on complaining about their workday at lunch, my workday is OVER.
2. I get more done on my days off. I sleep late for a couple of hours on my days off, a couple of hours late is 4:30 or maybe 5:30. And it really is easier to get things accomplished early in the morning. There are way fewer distractions. Like the phone!
3. I see the sun come up every day that I work! Sunrises are awesome!
4. If I need to set an appointment. It's no problem! I get off work at noon. I have an entire afternoon free.
5. There is no traffic on my work commute. Well other than Saturday morning. And you'd better be careful on Saturday mornings. The extra traffic is due to people celebrating TGIF.





Hope you enjoy this video!





2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about being late- I am chronically late and I hate it but I just can't seem to help it. what do you do that you have to be at work at that hour? I used to share a house with a girl who had to get up that early and she made sandwiches for her job.
    I too like the blue lips - think i may have done that in college once - but they were facepaint crayons.. lol
    sb - tracyshave xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of blue lips but probably I don't want to wear it.However in a show or fashion display it may look alright:)
    c-lifepattern Love Comment Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete