Tuesday, September 11, 2012

It's Ladies Night

 
What do you get when three friends get together? Ladies Night of course. Tonight is ladies night. We're getting together for nachos, and time to catch up on what's going on in each other's life. Getting together with friends is always a time to relax, and cut loose. And I am so looking forward to it. So I hope everybody has a great evening cause I'm sure I will.
 
Things I Really Would Love to Have Today!
 
Ladies' Night Totes Reversible Tote
 
This superhero tote bag features the ladies of the superhero world. It's called Ladies Night Tote, and it's available in Courtastic Creations shop on etsy. Follow the link, and check it out!
 
 
I said I wanted blue lips earlier this week, and I showed you some great blue lipstick. But this lipgloss is fantastic. It's blue with sparkles in it. What more could you want? It's called Loop-de-Loop Lip Gloss by Lime Crime. All of Lime Crime's products are cruelty free, and vegan friendly. That's a great combination if you ask me. Here's the link so you can check out Loop-de-Loop Lip Gloss, and all of their other products.
Pink Lady Ring - Swarovski Crystal Silver Plated
And wouldn't this ring just bling out any pink outfit. It's available through Leela Bijou's shop on zibbet. Here's the link to check it out.
 
And I hope everybody has a fantastic evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment