Sunday, February 10, 2013

Guest Blogger Smokey


I have a dream! I look out the window, and I see so many other felines. These felines are not looking their best. I believe with my superior grooming skills that I could turn these frightful sights into the fantastic felines they are meant to be.  I am a groomer extraordinaire! If I am allowed to roam the neighborhood, I would inform these creatures that I am the feline groomer of their dreams. Oh, imagine how all of them would look. My roommates dream about catching birds when they stare out the window, but mine is higher dream. My dream is to beautify the felines in the neighborhood. What better dream is there than to bring out the beauty in others.
Music to Blog By Big Beautiful and Blonde by Queen Latifah from Hairspray
 

No comments:

Post a Comment