Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Feline Prayer by Guest Blogger Bobaloo


I was recently viewing some videos online. And I came across The Red Green Show. This show had a peculiar ending all of the men got together and said this.

‘I’m a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.”

Now, why on earth would anyone say something so crazy? They called it The Man’s Prayer. But they have it all wrong. You never change because someone else wants you to. So I have come up with my own version of this prayer.

The Feline Prayer

I’m a cat; I won’t change, no matter how much you think I need to, that’s final.

That expresses the feline attitude, and those men on The Red Green Show should take a look at using something similar to this prayer.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I'll be following along with you on your blog. I love your feline prayer =)

    Have a wonderful day!

    ~Jayne
    Handmade Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! Cats totally have that attitude. I don't really understand why the norm is that men have to "change" either. They should be accepted just as they are, just like women want to be accepted just as they are.
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete