Monday, March 11, 2013

Feta Lemon Spread

“When life gives you lemons make grape juice and sit back and watch the world ask how you did it.”
― Tori Truax

Well, since I couldn't figure out how to make grape juice from the lemons I had. I made Feta Lemon Spread instead.


Doesn't it look tasty? So this is what you do.

Crumble or grate up six ounces of feta cheese. Stir in a 1/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt. Add about a teaspoon of lemon zest. Then add some freshly squeezed lemon juice. Dump in about 1/2 teaspoon of oregano, a dash of salt and a dash of white pepper. Mix it up, and you have a spread with a little bit of a tart taste to it. And now you don't just have to make lemonade when life gives you lemons. Now you can Feta Lemon Spread too.

Music to blog by Neva Enuf by Zeebra featuring Aktion

6 comments:

  1. This looks and sounds yummy! I am soooo trying this out!

    Kate x
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I nominated you for a Liebester award...check it out...http://www.thenonmarthamomma.com/2013/03/i-was-nominated-for-another-liebster.html

    Jackie
    www.thenonmarthamomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really nice! I may just have to try it as a tasty change to my lunch :-)

    Francesca xo
    http://goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay...yes, I can have some feta spread and listen to this music. enjoyable day =) you have a great one!


    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh interesting idea!! Might have to try it out :)

    Clare xx
    http://a-woman-ofsubstance.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I'll try making this with tofu and almond milk yogurt cause I'm vegan.

    ReplyDelete