Sunday, March 10, 2013

Guest Blogger Captain


I think that there may be something wrong with my pet human. It seems to be her memory. I believe she has forgotten my name. She looks at me and calls me Nosy Rosy. While my nose is a rosy color, Nosy Rosy is not my name. My name is Captain. She used to call me Captain all the time, and still does at times. But what is up with this Nosy Rosy thing? I do have to admit I have noticed a pattern to being called Nosy Rosy. Every time I begin to explore my home or look at something I hear this name. Is there some connection between my explorations and the new name? Or is it just a coincidence? I’m unsure, but I do believe that I should make an appointment for my pet human with her doctor to see if there is anything seriously wrong with her memory. And perhaps her doctor can explain this odd behavior.  Anyway, I do have to put an end to this name she has been calling me, I don’t like it. Please let me know if any of you have had a similar experience. Aren't humans perplexing?

6 comments:

  1. Aw what a sweet kitty! Happy Sunday! :) xx Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. She probably needs to give up artificial sweetners. I did and my memory is getting much better now.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heidi! Thanks so much for dropping by and visiting...have a wonderful day!

    Michell @Prowess and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie!! THANKS for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL - we humans ARE perplexing, aren't we? Cute post. =0)
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love you to link up this post (and any other cat related posts) to my Caturday linkup - every Saturday :)

    I love it when pets take over someone's blog post.

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete