Saturday, March 2, 2013

Things That Have Made This Week Grand


We didn’t get as much snow and ice as the weather man predicted. By the way, how do you become a weather man? Where else can you make so many mistakes, and still be employed?

I got off of work earlier than I planned this morning! Hurray! It’s always awesome to get a couple extra hours of free time on your last work day.

I figured out that I really have lost weight. Thank you to my employer. All that heavy lifting has paid off. I can eat pretty much eat what I want because I’m more active the weight is falling off. Woohoo!

I got to buy a new to me pair of pants and they are a size smaller than I used to wear, and they are a little loose. Once again it’s the increased activity. And once again thank you new employer!

I get to go out for Indian food tonight. It’s my absolute favorite! So I am so excited.

I scored big time when I went thrifting this week. Doesn’t that always feel great?

My cat didn’t jump on me when I was sleeping last night. He carefully stepped on me when he decided to lie on top of me when I was sleeping. Thank you Captain for not startling me in the middle of the night like you usually do. You’re just too big to leap on top of me. He weighs 20 lbs.

I gained new followers for this blog. Thanks to each and every one of my followers. You totally rock!
 
Music to Blog by Singing the Blues by Guy Mitchell

2 comments:

  1. Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop. You have a wonderful blog, I can't wait to read more. You can find me at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you had a good week. I often wonder how the weather folks get it so wrong at times. Take care and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete