Monday, March 4, 2013

Thrifty Finds

So I'm always talking about how I scored big when I go thrifting. And I usually do pretty good. So I thought I would share a couple of the items I found when I went out thrifting this week.

 
One very cute dress from Vera Wang's Simply Vera collection. The picture just doesn't do it justice.
 
 
The pattern on this fabric is so fantastic. I love the birds and the flowers on the fabric. Along with the blue and yellow coloring in the pattern. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the fabric, but I had to have it.
 
 
I love the colors in this one. A dark purple background with pink, white, and blue. A geometric pattern and it's all on a vintage nylon shirt. I mean come on how much more can you ask for?
 
 
And well I just needed something else to sit around my house. It's not like I don't have enough nick nacks. But I loved the little purple flowers on this candy dish. So I got it.
 
 
I saw this purse, and I thought I used to have one just like this. It's a great purse. And I love how the trim on the front has a little ruffling to it.
 
So let me know what you think of the my thrift finds for the week.
 
Music to blog by Sweet Jane by the Cowboy Junkies
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Those are great finds! I really like the Vera Wang find - Lucky you!

    The Nautical Owl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you hit the mother load.....fantastic finds! I like this song, too. Thanks so much stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww you are good at thrifting! I've bagged a few bargains but only a few, must do better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Heidi, I'm your match with Cara's box and i think its so cool that you posted this song by Cowboy Junkies. It just so happened that last week i posted the very same song!!! How weird is that?! I love thrifting and that dress rocks.
    Holli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds indeed ;)
    We don't have good thrift stores here in Italy :(
    MammaNene from

    SergerPepper.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete