Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thursday Must Haves

 
So it's time to look at some of the items I really would love to have today!
 
 

 
Upper left Rockabilly Pinup Dress Do I need to say it again? I really like rockabilly.  I really like the yellow flowers on this dress. And I like the fact that it is so versatile. You can wear it out and about in the summer or you can wear it out on the town at night. MissHapp

Upper middle Mermaid Tissue Box Okay, so I was kind of looking for something to go in the house. You know something to design a room around. And this tissue box is what I thought would look great in the bathroom. buckaroosmercantile

Upper right Caveman Tom Collins Glasses Even though these are really not politically correct at all. You know with the caveman dragging that cavewoman by the hair. But if you look at the third picture the girl gets her revenge. It's a great set of vintage barware. 3floridagirls

Middle Marigold Hair Flower I love the yellow, and it's a hairclip. Flairware Boutique
There are loads of other hair flowers available in the shop. And Flairware Boutique is giving away to a item of the winners choice. All you have to do is click like on the the Flairware Boutique facebook page in order to enter. Here's the link.
Just click like on the facebook page and you're entered in the contest. You have until noon on Monday 3/18/2013 to enter.

Lower Left Vintage 1950's Red Sunglasses Barrette Come on these are just too cute. I love em!
VintageByThePound

Bottom Right Vintage Atomic Casserole Dish Is the pattern on this casserole dish awesome or what? I love the combination of the pink and blue. WoolTrousers

Music to blog Bluest Blues by Alvin Lee






1 comment:

  1. Ooh loving that suitcase/traveling photo in the top corner. Wouldn't it be amazing if life were just like that all the time? Just traveling in cute vintage-wear? Oh the loveliness! Thanks so much for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete