Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wednesday Want List

It's Wednesday so it's time to pick out some of the items I really want today!
 
 
 
Upper Left-Swarovski rainbow evening purse by Morticia Rose Designs It's blue and it sparkles so it's a definite must for me.
Second left-Marie Antoinette's Clutch Bag Crystal Bridal Wedding Clutch by Beholden Bridal
It's so pretty with the lace and crystal.
Third left-Marie Antoinette inspired blue and silver sparkling clutch bag by Everlastinglifashion. I really love the blue and silver on this purse. It has a lot of lace, and it's oh, so pretty.
Lower Left-Peter Pan Book Purse by NovelCreations Book purses are so cute I think. And well I just can't resist one that is made from the Peter Pan book cover.
Upper right-Chrysanthemum & Crane Coine Purse by Cotton Times I noticed that this is the only purse that doesn't contain the blue after I put this collage together. I'm a big fan of change purses. And the crane on this one is so elegant.
Second Right-Whiting and Davis Mesh purse in ScoutsAttic shop. The purse has enamel paint, and it looks great.
Third right-Marie Masquerade Zippered Pouch by HautTotes I guess blue wasn't the only thing on my mind when I put this together either. This has a picture of Marie Antoinette on a zippered pouch. Very cute!
Bottom Right-1960's Navy Blue Koret Purse RealGoneCatClothes I really like the boxy shape of this purse. And I really like the metal twist clasp.
 
Well let me know what you think of the purses. And give some of the shops a visit to see what else they have.
 
Music to Blog by Joy Zipper 1
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. The crystal bridal wedding clutch is very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heidi,

    Thanks for commenting in my blog and for joining the Linkin with my Ladies Blog hop.

    Followed you via Twitter and GFC. I tried following you in Pinterest but it did not go to your profile. Maybe you want to check this.

    Judy
    http://www.pursuitoffunctionalhome.com/
    http://www.kusinaniinday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful choices. If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Maxi Skirt and Leather Jacket'.

    Kisses
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete