Monday, May 13, 2013

It's Leprechaun Day


I know there are those of you sitting there saying you’re a little bit late Heidi, that was in March, but no you are thinking of St. Patrick’s Day. Today is Leprechaun day! Really it is!

So, I thought I would give you a little leprechaun trivia for you to think about.

A leprechaun does not dress in green as is the common belief. They actually dress in red.

They really aren’t lucky. They are little rascals. If you see one walking down the street it’s best to walk across the street because they will bring mischief into your life.

But if you want to risk letting a lot of mischief into your life keep an eye on the leprechaun. If you catch one and keep an eye on him you can have access to his pot of gold, but if you take your eyes off of him he is free to lie, cheat, and disappear.
The other up side if you run into a leprechaun they are traditionally cobblers so make sure you get a new pair of shoes out of them.
So, I hope everyone has a Happy Leprechaun Day!
 
Music to blog by Decode by Paramore
 

4 comments:

  1. Well happy leprechaun day! Have to admit I never heard of it before but now I know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!
    Thanks for sharing at Tuesdays with a Twist at Back to the Basics. Hope to see you again tomorrow!

    http://back2basichealth.blogspot.com/search/label/Tuesdays%20with%20a%20Twist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heidi,

    I didn't realize there was a Leprechaun Day! How adorable and I hope you had a good one. Thank you for stopping to visit me. Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete