Friday, May 3, 2013

Things That Have Made the Week Grand


Watching a woman come out of a store with two little girls. Both of the girls were carrying balloons, the look of happiness over such a small thing like a balloon was awesome!

All of those people who asked me if I have heard anything yet. Nope, I haven’t, but I sure am glad you’re interested in what’s going on with me. Thanks bunches!

80 degrees I love the warmth! Thank God spring is finally here.

That lady who told me I had a great smile. It’s so nice to get a compliment from a complete stranger sometimes. It brightens the day!

Waking up and hearing the birds singing. They are a much better alarm clock than the one I have plugged in.

Music to Blog by Whiskey In a Jar by Thin Lizzy
 
Don't forget about the How Does Your Garden Grow Giveaway. You have until noon next Thursday to enter.
 

3 comments:

  1. Definitely instances to make one's week grand Heidi! I wish you a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, isn't that just the best?! When you get random compliments, the whole day just boosts!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Sounds like you had a great week. I agree, compliments from strangers are the best!

    ReplyDelete