Saturday, September 28, 2013

The Evil Comb

I am upset with my pet human. As the faithful followers know, I am a groomer extraordinaire! But there are times when my pet human forgets this. And recently she has just cast this knowledge about my grooming skills aside totally. She has been attempting to comb me several times a day. I don’t need to be combed. My hair is beautiful the way it is. There is absolutely no need for another to groom me in particular my pet human. Now I allow her to complete one stroke with the comb, but then I have to give her the look of displeasure. But this is not working. She is not allowing the most evil glare I possess to change her behavior. What has happened? This has always been effective tool in the past when I want my pet to change her behavior. Now she simply continues the behavior. So now I am resorting to running away when she comes toward me with that evil comb. Can someone tell me how to dispose of this evil comb because it is causing me great distress?

1 comment:

  1. There is no way to get out of it unless you hide under the bed or in a cupboard, so suck it up and be a big kitty and deal with the dreaded comb............

    ReplyDelete