Friday, September 27, 2013

Things That Have Made This Week Fabulous

Hearing the sound of friends laughing at silly jokes on the way to MI.

The taste of rich creamy cherry ice cream.

Seeing the perfect purple house on the side of the road.

The feeling of excitement when you drive by a used car lot and realize that you could be in the hearse parade next year because there is a hearse for sale on that lot. Now I just need $3,000.00.


The scent of lemons on my hands after I’ve squeezed the juice from one.


3 comments:

  1. I love all of these things to be grateful for - they're awesome! Ice cream is definitely a grateful thing.

    Thanks for linking up!

    Thanks for linking up!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, cherry ice cream. It has been waaaaay too long since i've had that!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I would like to have an icecream :-) And I love coloured house

    ReplyDelete