Friday, September 6, 2013

Things That Have Made This Week Great

Seeing a pink and purple store sign, you know the owner of that shop has personality with a capitol P.

Hearing the buzzing sound that humming birds make as they fly around.

The taste of home grown tomatoes with my lunch. Thank you Sarah, Jon and Gloria!



The way the cat’s whiskers tickle when they brush against my skin.

The smell of fresh apples after you bite into them.


Last, having the greatest and most faithful blog readers in the world.

4 comments:

  1. It's always nice to reflect on the good things. Thanks for the reminder to stop and smell the roses :)

    Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo is very beautiful, delicious tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute post! I bet home grown tomatoes are amazing. My husband only talks about starting a garden, has for about three years now and still hasn't done it. :( I'm much to busy to start one myself but hopefully next year we can finally get one going.

    I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party TODAY! (every weekend). Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete