Thursday, December 5, 2013

Whatcha Been Watchin?

Yes, it’s time to look at some movies that I’ve been watching, and I think you might want to watch too.
First, I am now caught up until Season 7 of Dexter. I know there is one more season to watch. And I can’t wait to see it, but I’m also sad to see the series end. I’ve developed a love hate type of relationship with Dexter. There are things about him that I absolutely love, but at the same time I can’t understand his ability to be so cruel. And his step sister Deb is an interesting character too. I mean Deb truly is one of those individuals who continue to love Dexter with all of his faults. I think with the season 7 finale I found myself kind of hating Dexter. He has managed to warp Deb from a strong individual to one who is willing to do anything for the man she loves. If you have watched season 8 please don’t spoil it for me. As soon as it hits Netflix I plan to watch it, and see how things end. If you haven’t watched Dexter, and you enjoy exploring the darker side of the human personality, you should definitely check it out.


Yes, I’ve finally started watching The Walking Dead. I always knew it would be a good show, but I just never started to get into it. I’ve watched season one, and it is a great show. I like how the show focuses on how life is when all of the things we depend on so much are lost. And the kicker is if nature doesn’t kill you the zombies certainly will. Don’t tell me what is happening in the current season. I want to watch all the episodes and find out for myself.



And the final movie is completely different than TV shows about serial killers or surviving the zombie apocalypse. It’s a documentary about wind power called Windfall. It’s a couple of years old, but it’s an interesting film. The film shows how a town becomes divided over wind turbines that are being built in their community. And while I still believe that wind power is a great alternative energy, the movie did point out a lot of the down sides to using it. Give it a watch and let me know what you think of the film.



And let me know if there are any good movies or shows you think I should be watching.

4 comments:

  1. I love ' How I Met Your Mother' and I am sure you must have watched that too... I am quite a movie buff and love all movies of Tom Hanks and Will Smith. I recently watched Captain Phillips. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not watched any on the above. I tried Dexter when it first came on & found it to be to "dark" for me. I love Chicago Fire & Revolution though. Oh and now Blacklist! Visiting from Blog Lovin' this morning. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't say anything about Dexter or The Walking Dead just in case! Breaking Bad is really good but very intense. Since you like The Walking Dead you might like the British show Survivors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to catch up on Dexter. The Walking Dead gets better and better. I'm going to check out that documentary, thanks for the recommendation.

    LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete