Thursday, January 2, 2014

Five Questions for the New Year

It’s the New Year and here are a few of the questions I asked myself, and the answers I have for them.

Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the New Year?

Yes, I definitely want to try out more juicing stuff this year. It sounds so healthy, and everyone is raving about it. I just have to figure out which recipe to start with. The combinations sound infinite.

Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?

I am definitely going to start that yoga routine again. I did feel much better when I did the yoga. If I can just convince the cats that jumping on me when I stretch out isn’t what they should be doing. You would think they would understand the need for stretching since they do it all the time.

What is your favorite thing you did over the Holidays?

There were so many great things that happened over the holidays, but I think the one thing other than spending time with loved ones was going to HollyPop, and the annual lighting of the Santa downtown with my friend Gloria. It was so cold which I normally hate, but it was so fun to see so many people milling around downtown. There are never that many people out and about downtown.



What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2014 that you did not in 2013?

I am really plan on this being the year that I get organized. Yes, my friends are laughing. But I did have a good start in the spring this year, and somehow I lost my way on this massive project. So 2014 is the year that I get things in order!

Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why?

Well, I’m really excited about that organization thing. It’s going to make a lot of things easier once I do it. So that’s one thing I’m excited about. I’m really excited that my parents are moving closer to me. I can actually go see them on a regular basis, instead of trying to scrounge up the money for a trip once a year. And I’m really excited about some plans for my blog. After I reviewed my posts from last year, I came up with some pretty cool ideas. And I can’t wait to share them with everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Great post, Heidi. I'd love to read more about the juicing thing when you start it. What juicer are you using? I need to get organized this year too...at least my craft space does. I am so neat in most areas of my life, but my craft area looks like a bomb hit it most days. Thankfully, it's in the basement...:-)
    Looking forward to the new blog posts this year!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh- Organizing... That's on my "to do" list for 2014. Like you said.. it will make life soooo much easier once it is done.

    Ila from http://www.hehasms.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for a great post! Thanks also for joining us on The Great Blog Train Ride~ Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
  4. in the middle of organizing the house sharing some organization post as well at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All very interesting and challenging goals for the new year. Hope you got a good start and wishing you all the very best in 2014!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete