Sunday, September 21, 2014

Spicy Deviled Eggs

Okay, so the those Halloween parties will soon be here, and we'll all need a little something to take to those parties. You want something kind of traditional with a little twist. Why not try Spicy Deviled Eggs.

The recipe is simple, We all know how to make deviled eggs, the key to making them is add some a couple of tsp of wasabi sauce to the mixture, and sprinkle the tops with a little bit of cayenne pepper instead of the traditional paprika. 

Did you know that deviled eggs have been around since the time of the ancient Romans?

Music to blog by Booze and Blues by Ma Rainey

Other Posts You Might Enjoy

7 comments:

  1. This is the whole reason I love going to BBQs! Deviled eggs! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I crave deviled eggs literally allll the time. this is so going to be made in my kitchen.

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea - adding wasabi to the mixture. That should ramp it up a notch! My guys will love this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I've made tons of deviled eggs but I have never added wasabi to the mix. I will be trying this soon, sound great. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love adding hot sauce, shredded cheese, bacon pieces....deviled eggs are always the first to go, so I think they are everyone's favorite. Yours sound amazing.
    Here from thursday favorites...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy, I love deviled eggs, saw you Tuesday with a Twist and wanted to invite you to Fabulous Friday Party http://www.simplenaturedecorblog.com/fabulous-friday-partyfall-features/ thanks Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. We call them angel eggs around these parts :) and yours sound delicious! I like the idea of sprinkling cayenne on them for a bit of a punch! Thank you for sharing this week on the Art of Home-Making Mondays! Please join in again next week :)

    ReplyDelete