Friday, September 5, 2014

What Will Five Bucks Buy?

We live in a world where five bucks just doesn't go too far, but if you have a little luck when you go to the local thrift store you can come out with a bag of goodies for under five bucks. Here are my thrifting finds for this week.







I can't decide which one of these I like the best, they are all such great finds. Let me know which find is the greatest of the week.

Music to blog by Hard Headed Woman by Wanda Jackson



Other Links You May Like



3 comments:

  1. I really like the clogs. They are super cute. You did much better than I would have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little playing cards are too cute! I love a great thrift store find, these are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun stuff! I have been thrifting in a while. What is up with that?! ;-) -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete