Friday, August 4, 2017

The Deutsch Braid

We've seen all of those videos and pictures of really cool braids, they look so simple to do. But a friend of mine once told me they make it look so easy, but it never is. So I decided to test a few of them out. The first one is the Deutsch Braid.
Looks pretty cool doesn't it? So where do you start?
The first thing I did was to use some hair spray. I didn't have a good hair volumizer. So I used the hair spray in my house. The next thing I did was put my hair into a high pony tail.
That is simple. If you can't manage a pony tail then you probably shouldn't have long hair. Next I pulled the pony tail over the top of my head. And I began braiding. 
The braiding part is really easy. It's taking the picture of it while you're doing it that is the hard part. This is the best one I came up with. Once you have the braid complete, secure it with a band. That's pretty much part of any braid isn't it? 
The secure it close to your ears.
It will look something like this. 

Honestly, The Deutsch Braid is so simple to do. It just takes a couple of minutes, and It looks super cool. So this one is just as easy as the videos make it look.



No comments:

Post a Comment